918-251-8765

11 Jun 18
206 Views
0 Comments
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless and poisonous gas produced during combustion. Some major producers of this odorless and tasteless gas at homes include furnaces, generators, and gas heaters. Propane, coal, wood, and natural gas are among the main fuels that generate this gas when burnt. Many homes do not have carbon monoxide detectors yet regularly use devices that produce the gas. Having detectors is critical as they flag carbon monoxid...

Recent Posts

Electrical Contractor Home Safety Tips

Electricity demand is on the rise all over the world. Most areas like Tulsa and Oklahoma City have outdated electrical systems that are not capable of...

Electrical Safety in Your Residence

Electric fires are one of the most common causes of home damage. Overloaded outlets, faulty wiring, substandard electrical appliances are easy fire st...

Fall Electrical Safety Tips

With the continuous change of seasons and upcoming holidays in OKC (Oklahoma City), homeowners ought to be careful to consider electrical safety while...

Fire and Electrical Safety Experts

It is very important to take proper precautions when handling electrical devices both at home and at work to prevent fire accidents. Electricity is th...

How to Recycle and Dispose of Electronic Wastes

The rapid technological advancement, especially in the communication sector, has led to an increase in obsolete and unusable electronics. It is not...

Category

Popular Tags

Lighting & Troubleshooting

Residential & COMMERCIAL solutions

green house & ELECTRICITY solutions

family PROTECTION Fire Inspection